….it’s been a honor, a joie de vivre nourishment of body/soul entrainment. OneDance & Keren, thank you for enriching my life. Adashe, Optimum Health Advocate. S.fe ,NM
Movement Medicine Arts Courses provide students:
- direct experience of spirit moving through the body’s form
- understanding the power of embodiment for both personal awareness and professional development in performing arts
- joy. learning joy as a direct result of attentive mind in movement
- unwinding. experiencing postural habits and restrictive patterns unwinding themselves.
- new creative pathways. for both personal and professional development
- an intimate relationship with self. both lowercase and uppercase ‘s’
the OneDance: entering the collective mind-state (we-body), co-creating the moment via music, voice and dance, spontaneous.
authentic movement: Surveying the Mysteries. alternating roles as the mover and the witness, rooting in new compassionate presence. then, learning to articulate with words closest to the experience and for what might feel unnameable.
moving more free: alexander technique & experiential anatomy for discovering freedom in dance and movement practices
alexander technique for full-on performance refining posture and presence via the alexander efficiency in movement principles, uping performance presence and radiance
dis-orientation dynamic dance
sounds and stillness
see also “dance” page
In MMA courses, you learn to hone attention and focus intention
Movement= dance, voice & music…each one of these channels of expression come from one: movement.
Throughout history, peoples have engaged music, dance, song and ritual to know the Spiritual Realities, to experience themselves as much more than flesh, bones, characters and personalities.
In the MMA body-of-work, we tap the same primal knowings and accesses to the Spiritual Realities, while employing no specific doctrine, codes or cultural reference.
These experiences of our True Nature, both as individuals and as a collective, is the way of healing. It supports the development of a conscious “indigenous humanity”.
movement as medicine: Movement is the essential nature of all things and a common quality of subtle energies that are primary to all forms.
In MMA, we engage varying degrees of structure in various modalities which all profoundly deepen attention and free-up movement, with the provision of information about energetic anatomy to support practices.
Through movement focused on freedom creating form, we directly experience alignment, new knowings and ripe transformations.
the awareness of wholeness becomes available to the individual , serves the collective – for the sake of All.
our primal and direct connection to that that is moving All, is the primary medicine.
- keren's offerings in MMA are cutting edge and very important in these times, wherein our religious codes and dogmas have failed to inspire us or to reveal to us the truth of our Selves within the broader spiritual reality. the encouragement of direct experience and knowing is vital right now...truly movement!
- ....it's been a honor, a joie de vivre nourishment of body/soul entrainment. OneDance & Keren, thank you for enriching my life. Adashe, Optimum Health Advocate. S.fe, NM