virtual retreats: stay home, meditate, rejuvenate, create…
upcoming virtual retreats
1. re-new you! retreat (24 hrs)
25-26 july fee: $120 add. skype: $55 registration deposit: 50%
2. shabbat: sanctifying rest (26 hrs)
31 july- 1 aug fee: $120 add. skype: $55 registration deposit: 50%
you can also
to register for a group or personal retreat – contact here >
** inquire about discounts on buddy-registration
to make a donation or submit fees:
[paypal-donation purpose=”donation to support keren’s work”]
virtual retreats: stay home, meditate, rejuvenate, create…
with spiritual guidance of keren abrams…
retreats are time we set aside for the internal, the contemplative and attentive intimacy with the divine. the nourishment of these sacred markers in time cannot be overstated. especially in the society and culture we have created where values rely on how much one can do and how quickly, we simply must revitalize ourselves from the completely opposite point of view. in fact, the ancient hebrew wisdom tradition offers us this medicine quite bluntly with the concept of a sabbath. in rhythm: 6 days on/1 day off, we are told to base our lifestyle. work is well valued and completely in balance with rest.
join me as we claim the value of sacred rest, internal refreshment and subtle-realm intimacy. all health begins here! ~ balance.
what’s unique and even more simplifying about these virtual retreats is you can participate right from home!…or from a second home or any location that suits you easily. no bag packing, travel expenses and tensions…just clear the desk, some light dusting perhaps, click off the phone and – there you are! away!
contact me to learn about designing your own personal
- one day retreat – or-
- weekend retreat
right in your own location!
for custom arranged solo retreats, we begin with a phone/skype consult where we will gain understanding of your personal intentions for retreat. we will then further design the schedule and the itinerary of that designated retreat time.
i will give you assignments to complete before the retreat that will help you be prepared, then begin and end your retreat with phone/skype meetings.
group virtual retreat format is sketched off of the following outline (may be variations)
- phone/skype 30 min orientation with keren upon registration
- pre-retreat prep assignments via email
- retreat opening/ closing live skype conference with group. includes personal variations for group guidance. (only up to 7 participants each retreat.)
- personal follow up email with keren
through virtual retreat, participants will be invited to experience
- the blessing of solo space, while being held by another (or others, in group retreats)
- a sense of re-centering
- a more calm and clear thought capactiy
- a deep rest, and thus refreshment
- a reconnection with the soft-animal-of-the-body
- a renewed sense of purpose and vision
- an intimacy with self and Divine Being
ONGOING IN-PERSON RETREAT THEMES HERE BELOW:
- ....it's been a honor, a joie de vivre nourishment of body/soul entrainment. OneDance & Keren, thank you for enriching my life. Adashe, Optimum Health Advocate. S.fe, NM
- keren helped us to create a wedding ceremony and celebration full of meaning and joy. all of the jewish cultural influences were heartfelt by our guests, who one year later are still giving high praises to the details of our special day. it was a unique, spiritual and beautiful wedding, unlike one that anyone had ever experienced. thank you for our wonderful day!elke and bill, colorado
- Thank you for helping us create a wedding so beautiful, so meaningful and most importantly something so true to who we are and the relationship that we have. Thank you for your patience, kind words and wisdom.Megan and Tyler, Philadelphia
- from ordination for omana'ya, minister of jewish ritual and prayer: i recommend any community and individual to be assisted by her in the paths of their life-rituals. i trust her to lead the people in meaningful and artistic rituals with full respect to themselves, as well as to the earth and all of her inhabitants. she is trusted to be drawing her inspiration from the deep well of the ancient and ever-renewing tradition of the Hebrews, since our tribal roots to the late rabbinic periods, with the openness to the reunion of this tradition with all other wisdom and divine peace-seeking traditions of the world. "may the sweet-pleasantness of adonai our source-of-powers be upon us and prepare the workings of our hands..." (psalms)rabbi ohad yisrael nisi ezrachi, israel
- it is a huge privilege to learn, share and pray with you. I thank god that we were brought together!amy, new mexico
- I have worked with Keren for 4 consecutive years, in intensive retreats and follow-up skype sessions as well. She always has been and is a great spiritual teacher and mentor to me, helping me to make peace with the past, enabling me to live a more peaceful and open minded life currently. I love her open, and intuitive approach, filled with great variety of modes, and the guidance she provides with it!- Perry. Vancouver, BC, Canada
keren co-creates a structure with an individual or small group for healing in physical, emotional and spiritual realms. these retreats can be from 1 full day to 1 week and offer direct contact work with keren in any of the modalities she offers in private sessions as well as options of yoga and creative arts.
..receiving the ritual of the moment through gesture, prayer, movement and music..
at the root of all formalized spiritual and religious practice lies the inner urge, the organic desire, to feel one-self a part of the whole of creation. when we enact ritual we engage this opportunity. releasing the commonly known codes and definitions of ritual, in this workshop, we go to experience ritual’s seed-source and cultivate the flower of its manifestation into form. this workshop guides the crafting of ritual, based in a clarity of intention and a depth of attention, to mark life’s transformative and transitional times. some intentions may be: release and cleansing rituals, rites of passage rituals, healing rituals, or commitment rituals.
keren facilitates individuals or groups in the practice of silence and listening for receiving higher guidance. the retreat structure includes continual practice of sacred silence. keren co-creates the structure with the participants and contents may include guided meditation, energy healing, embodied experience in nature, chant and constructive rest.