stay home, meditate, rejuvenate, create…
guided personally with keren
retreats are time we sanctify for turning toward the internal, attuning through the contemplative, and attending to intimacy with self, with the divine.
the nourishment of these sacred markers in time cannot be overstated.
especially in a society and culture where primary values celebrate how much one can do and how quickly, we simply must revitalize ourselves through balancing – giving rest! …and we need rest in regularity and in rhythm. this is a fact of being human many of us feel we need to re-claim and remember. retreats , and learning HOW to do them well, are a wonderful option.
Sacred Rest * Internal Refreshment * Intimacy with all that is Subtle
- 24 hour , 2 day or 4 day retreat.
- keren helped us to create a wedding ceremony and celebration full of meaning and joy. all of the jewish cultural influences were heartfelt by our guests, who one year later are still giving high praises to the details of our special day. it was a unique, spiritual and beautiful wedding, unlike one that anyone had ever experienced. thank you for our wonderful day!elke and bill, colorado
- from ordination for omana'ya, minister of jewish ritual and prayer: i recommend any community and individual to be assisted by her in the paths of their life-rituals. i trust her to lead the people in meaningful and artistic rituals with full respect to themselves, as well as to the earth and all of her inhabitants. she is trusted to be drawing her inspiration from the deep well of the ancient and ever-renewing tradition of the Hebrews, since our tribal roots to the late rabbinic periods, with the openness to the reunion of this tradition with all other wisdom and divine peace-seeking traditions of the world. "may the sweet-pleasantness of adonai our source-of-powers be upon us and prepare the workings of our hands..." (psalms)rabbi ohad yisrael nisi ezrachi, israel
- my work with keren was transformative, and literally, life saving. her depth of purpose and connection to spirit guided me to a place of healing i intuited was possible, but could not have gotten to alone.shea, boston
- ...i love the way you lead ceremony. there is a certain fearlessness you exude in your approach and practice that is refreshing and seemingly filled with love for everything. good for you, and good for everyone whom you reach out to; you have a gift which shines very brightly.anonymous, santa fe
- "To be able to guide and lead humans be-ing to new levels of trust, truth, & healing without inserting one-self is no easy task. Keren seems to do that intuitively and masterfully. She can be trusted to be fully human and Divine at once."Ty Yoder
- ....it's been a honor, a joie de vivre nourishment of body/soul entrainment. OneDance & Keren, thank you for enriching my life. Adashe, Optimum Health Advocate. S.fe, NM
why a virtual retreat?
you can participate right from home! no bag packing, travel expenses and extra tensions…just clear the desk, some light dusting perhaps, click off the phone and – there you are – away!
for custom arranged solo retreats we begin with a phone/skype consult where you will clarify your personal intentions for retreat. we will then further design the schedule and the itinerary of that designated retreat time.
i will give you
- assignments to complete to prepare for the retreat
- an hourly schedule for the retreat days
- an “entering” retreat phone call & a follow up phone call for integration
the group virtual retreat format includes no more than 7 participants and is sketched from the following outline (varies by topic)
- phone/skype 30 min orientation with keren upon registration
- pre-retreat prep assignments via email
- retreat opening/ closing live video conference with group.
- personal follow up email with keren
- the blessing of solo space, while being held by another (or others, in group retreats)
- a sense of re-centering
- a more calm and clear thought capacity
- a deep rest, and thus refreshment
- a reconnection with the “soft-animal-of-the-body”, that is -Self.
- a renewed sense of purpose and vision
- a palpable sense of intimacy
- deepening into artistic and creative process
SOME RETREAT THEMES:
keren co-creates a structure with an individual or small group for healing in physical, emotional and spiritual realms. these retreats can be from 1 full day to 1 week and offer direct contact work with keren in any of the modalities she offers in private sessions as well as options of yoga and creative arts.
..receiving the ritual of the moment through gesture, prayer, movement and music..
at the root of all formalized spiritual and religious practice lies the inner urge, the organic desire, to feel one-self a part of the whole of creation. when we enact ritual we engage this opportunity. releasing the commonly known codes and definitions of ritual, in this workshop, we go to experience ritual’s seed-source and cultivate the flower of its manifestation into form. this workshop guides the crafting of ritual, based in a clarity of intention and a depth of attention, to mark life’s transformative and transitional times. some intentions may be: release and cleansing rituals, rites of passage rituals, healing rituals, or commitment rituals.
keren facilitates individuals or groups in the practice of silence and listening for receiving higher guidance. the retreat structure includes continual practice of sacred silence. keren co-creates the structure with the participants and contents may include guided meditation, energy healing, embodied experience in nature, chant and constructive rest.