The lessons in your SPEAKWELL course gave me incredible new ideas, a whole new way to think about how communication works. I have learned to listen to my daughter and we’ve developed a healthier way of living and can keep our communications effective because of you and your excellent courses.
– EL, Retired teacher, Philadelphia, Pa.
Just one hour by phone with Keren turned me around. I’ve had an issue with a business associate for nearly 20 years that had me feeling totally trapped. Now I feel poised to be free from it. Keren listened and helped reflect back my own words to find the wisdom in what was otherwise a pretty messy and charged set of feelings. She helped me compose the most productive “script” for the next communication and a strategy to move forward in a constructive way. Best of all, she helped me feel much more light hearted! Many thanks.
– BB, Entrepreneur Virtual Assistant, South Carolina.
Taking your course has helped me in listening attentively and responding incisively…
– AR, Business Admin., SF, NM
request your PRIVATE CONSULT 70 min
Want to get a complete assessment and instruction on your particular situation? Choose this option: 70 life-changing minutes in consult directly with Keren.
via video conference or phone
Welcome to SPEAKWELL’s Primary Course
the first video of this 3 week course is available for all to check it out. get to learn more about the instructor and her overview of the 3 main topics of the 3 week course as well as the course structure (5 min)
SPEAKWELL’s Primary Course: “Be Yourself. Be Understood”
UP YOUR COMMUNICATIONS GAME IN JUST 3 WEEKS
(do you have A REFERRAL CODE for 50% OFF? select option #2 in the menu here)
“Be Yourself. Be Understood”
efficient communication essentials
- 3 WEEKs
- WITH a completion 30-minute chat directly with the instructor
- START ANYTIME
- ~ ONE HOUR/WEEK required
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- …for folks interested in learning how to better listen and better speak for the purpose of improving their lives and peace of mind. Aspirational types who want conflicts to make it to resolution, want to be better at successful problem solving. especially useful for people in negotiation and conflict situations, maybe also in Mediation, who want the best outcomes.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The true value of your voice in either collaboration or conflict
- Collaboration or Conflict share the same goals
- Keep your eye on the goal
- Useful emotional containers outside of the communications arena
- Hone in on what your want, first, yourself
- The usefulness of de-activating your presentation
Topic: CONFLICT RESOLUTION communication
Topic: MARRIAGE Communication
FROM COUPLING TO PARENTING
the essential conversation
Photo Credits: telephone , jumping joy , clapping hands .