ALCHEMY somatic energy-work
power-up your core
these hands-on sessions serve to balance, free and align energy pathways and integrate and coordinate the vortexes and fields-of-being (personal with transpersonal), via both subtle and deep touch, breath guidance and awareness practice.
Alchemy sessions re-balance and therefore heal:
- chronic pain
- cellular memory of trauma
- neck & back pain
- digestive issues
- sleep issues
- ADD, depression, anxiety
- sexual potency issues
Alchemy sessions enhance:
- relationship wellness
- actualizing life purpose
- moving through life transitions
- self development and inquiry
- feeling centered & choiceful
Alchemy manual sessions also include:
counseling, movement, and mind practices, as applicable to each client
remote and phone sessions available
for singles, couples and groups
“keren khaya abrams, a most remarkable creature, a fountain of vitality and kindness. a truly gifted healer, a carrier of deep and uncanny medicine. in her hands, bodies transform.” – David Abram, Scholar & Author
counseling with me offers a unique perspective: we focus on what you want, not so much where you have been or what has created your pain or confusion or question of direction.
once we focus on the current desire – for better relationships, for more fulfillment, for more health – we look directly at what it will take of you to get your desire. practical, skillsbased and learning to greatly trust that the universe is built as a web of infinte energy that is beneficent and loving.
our discussions serve the “alchemy” to “knit” you more wholly into that matrix, and – consciously. once you feel a “part” of the Whole, you feel re-sourced, clearer and stronger. you gain awareness of who you are and from that knowing getting to what you want – for you- flows with ease.
these sessions are unique with couples (and small groups) who are wanting to grow more understanding, functionality, intimacy and collaboration. additionally helpful for older teens solidifying their true posture, and newly blooming adults who are looking for direction.
to make a donation or submit fees:
are available by phone & video conference
to discuss your specific inquiry and how I can serve you
- Keren Khaya Abrams, a most remarkable creature, a fountain of vitality and kindness. A truly gifted healer, a carrier of deep and uncanny medicine. In her hands, bodies transform. -David Abram, Author & Teacher, SF, NMDavid Abram, Author & Teacher, SF, NM
- It is a huge privilege to learn, share and advance myself with you over these years. I find both comfort and the appropriate amount of push in directions I really need; you help me see my own wisdom and get me out of habitual ruts. I am so thankful that we were brought together! - AT, Marketing Specialist, SF, NM.AT, Marketing Specialist, SF, NM.
- You are freeing words form the imprisonment of literalism! - TM, Author & Poet, SF, NMTM, Author & Poet, SF, NM
- In the midst of personal turmoil and sadness, your warmth, knowledge and humanity brought about the realization that I was not alone. The thoughtfulness of the ritual & guidance - so woven into the fabric of all human drama and life - and the tenderness with which you conducted it, enabled me to feel one with the rhythms and passages of time. JT, University Professor, Phl, PA.JT, University Professor, Phl, PA.
- "To be able to guide and lead humans be-ing to new levels of trust, truth, & healing without inserting one-self is no easy task. Keren seems to do that intuitively and masterfully. She can be trusted to be fully human and Divine at once." - TY, Master Builder & Farming, North CarolinaTY, Master Builder & Farming, North Carolina
- Keren Abrams comes to her work with an integrity and intention sorely needed in our time. Rabbi Gershon Winkler, CARabbi Gershon Winkler, CA
alchemy guided meditations
listen now or download
as you find these useful, please consider
making a donation of any amount
[paypal-donation purpose=”donation to support keren’s work”]
MP3: receptivity, connection, and the sphere-of-being 2011
MP3: spine alignment & the core of being 2011 (for continuing in silent meditation following)
MP3: a morning (glory) practice 2012