Counseling and Ceremony
MOST OF LIFE IS A TRANSITION…
…Some big, many are minor. Your Navigation is Key. So is Intentionality.
And most of all, collecting yourself to make clear choices so that you can advance through it.
Mental Wellness through Awareness
CLARITY IN SELF REFLECTION
HEALTHY RELATIONS understanding self and other
CONSTRUCTIVE IDEAS aligned with purpose
Counseling Sessions & Ceremony
you will be supported to:
- Define and evaluate your goal
- Discriminate between fear-based reactions, and integrated actions
- Release what has been and step, solidly, toward the new
- Define and implement communications that need to be had
- Refine your own self-reflection to be more accurate, fulfilling and fruitful
- Identify emotions, validate each, and create space for useful expressions of emotion.
where can i help?
- In the midst of personal turmoil and sadness, your warmth, knowledge and humanity brought about the realization that I was not alone. The thoughtfulness of the ritual & guidance - so woven into the fabric of all human drama and life - and the tenderness with which you conducted it, enabled me to feel one with the rhythms and passages of time. JT, University Professor, Phl, PA.JT, University Professor, Phl, PA.
- My work with Keren was transformative, and literally, life saving. Her depth of purpose and connection guided me to a place of healing I intuited was possible, but could not have gotten to alone.- SA, Life Coach, MASA, Life Coach, MA
- With Keren's assistance, I have created a foundation for my devotional practice, have learned to pull my spirit into my body instead of leaving my body to join my spirit, and have developed effective emotional and spiritual tools to truly grow and act from my authentic core. Keren empowers me by reflecting my own wisdom and compassion. -RC, Teacher, Sf, NM-RC, Teacher, Sf, NM
- Thank you for your patience, kind words and wisdom. The way you worked with me on retreat this summer was amazing and transformative...I want to continue our work and resource your guidance as this new "me" is unfolding more. - JS, Counselor at Law, MarylandJS, Counselor at Law, Maryland
- Over 4 consecutive years with Keren, I have done intensive retreats and follow-up skype counseling. A great spiritual teacher and mentor to me, she helped me to make peace with the past & to live a more peaceful and open-minded life currently. I love her open, and intuitive approach, a variety of useful tools, and compassionate, clear guidance.- PB, Business CEO, Vancouver, BC
- There are no words that adequately describe the experience I had with Keren during a four day retreat at Deva Land. In those four days, Keren guided me to a place that I had been seeking literally all of my life, a place of peace, happiness and wholeness and for that I will forever be indebted to her. She is beyond remarkable. - BW, Counselor at Law, Oklahoma CityBW, Counselor at Law, Oklahoma City
1. CONTACT me here. Tell me a bit about your transition, and request for counseling or ceremony or both.
2. Schedule your initial quick-call. this no-charge call is for a short meet n greet, so you can choose if working with me is the best for you!
2. Schedule your first session. for 70 min by phone or video conference. Typically clients get scheduled within 1-2 weeks. For urgent needs, please detail that in the contact form
3. You receive a follow up email with some summary notes, any assignments we have established already, and suggestions for how to continue.
COMPREHENSIVE PACKAGES are available. Choose 3 months comprehensive package with one live call every two weeks & unlimited email volleys.
*each invoice will add NM gross receipts tax*