We make your Wedding ceremony –
A work of Art
meaningful. inimitable. simply beautiful.
your wedding – a true reflection of your love,
& personal spirituality
Each wedding is fully custom designed through a series of consults– with a wide range of suggestions and possibilities from Keren’s guidance, collaborating each element for your perfect day! Start to finish, your ceremony will be all you imagine and wish for…
Grounded in universal ritual elements and Universal (non-denominational) Spirituality
As an ordained omana’ya , and Jewish Minister Keren can officiate Hebrew/Jewish heritage weddings, if you choose.
Santa Fe, NM is a wonderful destination for a Wedding. We can offer other connections for Wedding professionals in and around Santa Fe, NM.
Keren signs your marriage license, legal in any state.
Keren provides Wedding Officiation in and around the Santa Fe, NM area and is sometimes available for further travel.
HOW IT WORKS
ASK for your initial consult, no-charge! > After your initial no-charge consult, Keren will design a full-service contract specifically for you.
By phone/video or in-person, clients engage in a series of meetings and assignments with Keren, typically starting 6-9 months prior to the wedding. This detailed planning rooted in self reflection gives you the opportunity to actualize the ceremony you want for your most special day.
Pre-Marital counseling may also be requested and incorporated.
- I have to say: I love the way you lead ceremony. There is a certain fearlessness you exude in your approach that is refreshing, and seemingly filled with love for everything. Good for you, and good for everyone whom you reach; you have a gift which shines very brightly. - MM, Fine Artist, NMMM, Fine Artist, NM
- Keren helped us to create a wedding ceremony and celebration full of meaning and joy. All of the Jewish cultural influences were heartfelt by our guests, who one year later are still giving high praises to the details of our special day. it was a unique, spiritual and beautiful wedding, unlike one that anyone had ever experienced. thank you for our wonderful day! - E&B, Aspen, COE&B, Aspen, CO
- Thank you for helping us create a wedding so beautiful, so meaningful and most importantly something so true to who we are and the relationship that we have. Thank you for your patience, kind words and wisdom. - M&T, ColoradoM&T, Colorado
Keren is available to consult with you so that you and your community can co-create DIY ceremonies, rituals and rites-of-passage.
Get in touch and co-create exactly what you are envisioning, together.
Keren is available as a “Celebrant”
or Officiant, for either non-denominational, or, independent (unaffiliated) hebrew heritage life-cycle ceremonies such as:
- coming-of age
- bar/bat mitzvah
- renewing marriage vows
- home reclamation/cleansing
- un-coupling rituals
- healing rituals
- funerals and memorials
Keren is available for pre-marital counseling
- setting shared intention
- relational agreements
- communication skills
- shared visioning
- releasing past, cleansing
- facilitated communication
- growing how-to’s for collaboration
- partnering fundamentals
- financial or parenting planning
- extended family dynamics
“I have never seen anything like that before”
– the most frequent feedback i get!
get in touch now for your complimentary initial consultation